Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!






Well, yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and being in Europe, we were able to locate an Irish pub called Molly Malone's that had a live band and a lot of people. It was wonderful. One of the guys in our group has family in Ireland, and he went decked out in a full leprechaun outfit complete with an Irish flag cape thingy. Most of our group doesn't drink but we tried Guiness beer which isn't too bad as far as beers go. Many of the songs played I recognized although much of the time you couldn't hear what was going on due to the volume level. Oh well.
I'm entering my final week of Sprachenzentrum classes with a test tomorrow that I should be studying for. Can you tell how worried I am? :) And then next week, we're off to Vienna for five days. But don't think that all life is fun and games. I still understand only about 50% of what is going on in me and sometimes can't tell if people are speaking to me in English and German. Oh well. Such is life in a foreign language.

Bis spaeter!

1 comment:

Anna Banana said...

blog again, you wonderful bundle of non-blogging, blond-haired, fun-loving, delinquent girl, you!